Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Coaching Career of Greg Savage

Alright guys so just some side notes about my dynasty.

I randomly selected six games to sim on my schedule and i'll be doing this every season.

This year the games I will sim are:
    1. vs #24 UCLA (L 7-41)
    2. at Wyoming (W 21-16)
    3. vs New Mexico
    4. vs Hawai'i
    5. vs San Jose State
    6. vs UTEP

As for the starting quarterback battle, it was won by the junior college transfer Johnny Stanton. He struggled in his first career start against UCLA going just 4-of-15 for 35 yards and was sacked 4 times, but he bounced back this week against Wyoming going 16-of-30 for 193 yards and 2 touchdowns.

Also instead of doing weekly around the NCAA recaps, i'll be doing monthly recaps just to give you guys an idea of what's going on around the college football world, pretty similar to my CH2K8 chise.

As always feedback is much appreciated and don't be shy in this thread. I love any questions you guys have, whether it be personal or something related to the dynasty such as, "how is INSERT TEAM NAME doing" or "who's in the heisman running" and such. Thanks for checking in guys!

Last edited by LopaKa; 02-15-2017 at 7:31 PM.

Season seems to be pretty much going as expected. You're winning the game you should win, and losing the games you should lose. Will be interesting to see how quickly you build this school up, but your recruiting rules will help in making recruiting a challenge.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to VA Assassin For This Useful Post: