Thread: To Dare is to Do!

Rookie

Sports Logo Sports Logo

To Dare is to Do!

Hello all! New member here who is excited to start posting about my Spurs career in PES17 and to follow along with other career modes. I have been a long time member of Operation Sports and when I played FIFA I would post careers there often, however the PES forums seem to be lacking there so I decided to look around the net and here is where I ended up!

I'm a fan of all sports, Tottenham, St. Louis Cardinals, San Fran 49ers and Oregon Ducks are the teams I support (pretty terrible football year..).

If anyone has any advice or just wants to say hello, please don't be shy!

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo
    I'm a Spurs and Cardinals fan as well. I have seen your work over on OS. Glad to have you here. We have a couple more Spurs fans here and we will use the chatbox to discuss Spurs games while they are on.

Rookie

Sports Logo Sports Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    I'm a Spurs and Cardinals fan as well. I have seen your work over on OS. Glad to have you here. We have a couple more Spurs fans here and we will use the chatbox to discuss Spurs games while they are on.
    Great choice in teams. Chatbox sounds fun during games, I go on Reddit a lot too and chat on the COYS sub during matches. Makes it a lot more fun.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Stlducks For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo
    Hey man welcome. Fellow Spurs supporter here along with @Josh, @Rob, and @BazeGOAT.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mocks For This Useful Post: