Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forever Young Studios Presents: Dawn of the Knight

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Forever Young Studios Presents: Dawn of the Knight

After a long hiatus, acclaimed writer and director Young (Swan Song of Yesteryear) finally makes his return to forum entertainment this fall with Dawn of the Knight. Dawn of the Knight is a dark Hero epic that will set a new bar for forum entertainment.

Coming October 2015...
    Last edited by Young; 10-04-2015 at 9:41 PM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Young For This Useful Post:

I've been on a bit of a writing kick lately so I wanted to try a new "episodic" thread. First post should be up next week with new ones coming hopefully every other day but at the very least weekly.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo
    Can't wait.

#TYBG

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Josh For This Useful Post:

I may change the setting up a bit. I have two different ideas that I can run with here.

I will fix the picture tonight after work.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

back 2 back MVP, sig stolen from Baze

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to C-Dub For This Useful Post:

lituation.

[Today 6:58 PM] CountdowNxx : if you think a bunch of overrated thugs running through smoke is better than Osceola planting the burning spear at midfield then I don't know what to say to you
    [Today 11:27 PM] BazeGOAT : I'm gonna enjoy watching the Patriots lose some time in the next month.

El Duque by BazeGOAT

sig

#LetMileyTwerk #enterjameisjoke

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soapy For This Useful Post:

About Skal Labissiere...
    Xixak : he will be a top 5 player from this class

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agent For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Agent View Post
    best gif ever

back 2 back MVP, sig stolen from Baze

14. The Following User Says Thank You to C-Dub For This Useful Post:

(Intro)

Dawn, a beautiful, bustling city, called "The most beautiful city in America" by Forbes magazine. However, nothings lasts forever. The relative peace that Dawn has enjoyed will soon come to a halt. Will the city succumb to the fear of the unknown, or will it find a way to see the sun rise through the night.

A Yapping Young Production

Staring

Julius Reed-AKA The Knight

(Episode 1: Newton's 3rd)

Next...
    Last edited by Young; 10-05-2015 at 2:25 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Young For This Useful Post:

Episode 1: Newton's 3rd

Oracle: For years now, Dawn has been one the largest migration destinations in the U.S. It’s economy saw a major boom when many tech giants set up shop in the city, most notably Vista Corp. According to their website, Vista Corp is the leading technological innovator in the world. Their pockets run deep and the city uses their technology, from their Phones to their smart glasses.

A year ago, the cities already moderate crime rate started to decline. This was due to a mysterious figure known only as the Knight of Dawn (simply the Knight). The Knights identity is unknown. He’s just a figure clad in a flexible alloy metal suit who has found a way to help stop and prevent crimes from happening. His only weapon is a retractable steel bo. Rumors about the Knight’s abilities include that he can fly, disappear and attach to any structure. No one knows his motives or where he came from, but he has proven to be a very influential figure in Dawn.

Intro: The setting, City of Dawn, 2025. It’s a typical afternoon in Dawn, the city is busy with it’s work day before the busy night begins. A large screen on the Midas building downtown shows a commercial for the new Vista 5 Smartphone. “Introducing the all new Vista 5 Smartphone. The Vista 5’s new super 6k resolution screen allows you to see the mobile world in a way you never could have imagined. Advanced synchronization allows you to pair it with VistaGlass 2 to make your world more accessible than ever. Take a picture with the blink of an eye, add new friends on social media just by making eye contact, check reviews on the latest contact by looking at the QR code posted, and more. See your phone retailer for more information”. The news broadcast that followed was suddenly interrupted, as a masked man with a raspy dark voice appears on the screen and every screen throughout the city.

Unknown Figure: Citizens of Dawn, you have been deceived. You’ve been tricked into thinking the peace that you have experienced is genuine. You believed in the Knight, you believed that the darkness kept you safe. You were deceived, and now, your world will come tumbling down due to the blight caused by your ignorance. I will show you the truth, I will be the sun that illuminates the night. They will paint me as a villain, but the truth is I am neither. I am neither saint nor sinner, neither savior or martyr, I am your salvation. That salvation however comes at a price. A price for your ignorance, this is just a small example, I will show you the truth, then you will tear your city apart. You trusted your Knight, but his actions has caused a reaction, I am not the reaction, I am the balance. Citizens of Dawn, sleep quiet and soundly, for the Dawn will come to thwart those that will do you harm.

The screen then cuts to a laboratory outside of town, within seconds the laboratory explodes. No screams could be heard, as no one survived. The silence was the only voice in the city, as fear spread throughout.

(Episode 2: A Dark Knight)

Next...
    Last edited by Young; 10-05-2015 at 9:02 PM.