Season 2: Episode 5
    Look What You've Done

---------------------------------
    Ahh, who wanna bet us that we don't touch leathers
    Stack cheddars forever, live treacherous all the et ceteras
    To the death of us, me and my confidants, we shine
    You feel the ambiance, y'all niggaz just rhyme
    By the ounce dough accumulates like snow
    We don't just shine, we illuminate the whole show; you feel me?
    Factions from the other side would love to kill me

"Hey, yo. Wait up!"

Juju turned around as he opened his car door to see Tommy jogging towards him. What the hell did he want?

"I've been looking for you all day boss," the panting young man said, "I got some shit for you,"

"I don't handle the money today," Juju responded as he took a seat in his car.

"Nah, not that. It's about Greezy,"

Juju stopped what he was doing and placed the keys to the car on the dashboard. His so-call 'investigation' into Greezy's death had turned up nothing as most of the witnesses don't even remember seeing him there until his body laid on the floor, bullet torn. That side of town used to be a war zone but shit had calmed down over the past couple of years as Pookie and his crew started to work with Woody, the international 'don't fuck with us' sign. But most of the people there still didn't trust outsiders, even if it was coming from someone who's part of Woody's camp.

"What you heard?"

"My boy Pat say he know a nigga that saw everything go down," Tommy replied, "I know where he at right now,"

"Why the fuck you ain't there already?"

"Nigga, you crazy? Ever since what happened to Greezy, motherfuckers real trigger happy and they don't even know me like that. That's a death wish walking in there like that,"

"Aight," Juju thought of a plan, "Tell ya' boy to meet us up by Waffle House and we'll talk there. Ain't you suppose to be in school?"

"School for busters," Tommy chuckled as he got in the backseat of the car.

Tommy was just glad to be part of something and 'running' with someone from Woody's crew, even if it was just temporary. He hung around the crew a lot, mostly back when Greezy was running thing as his mom was one of Greezy's many female companions. He went to school just enough to remain eligible for Friday nights but even that wasn't holding his interest much longer as despite Greezy's death, he still wanted to be part of the game and Juju's little crusade to find justice for Greezy gave him a chance to make some waves and earn some rep.

"Wait right here," Tommy told Juju as they pulled up to the parking at Waffle House.

Tommy pulled out of his phone and sent a quick text and within seconds, two young black guys stepped out of the shop and started walking into the car. Juju nodded to Tommy as he opened the car door and let them in.

"My nigga Tommy, Juju," the older one said as he took a seat in the back with Tommy, "This right here Eddy, the nigga I was talking about."

The younger one sat up front and looked nervous as he continued to look around the car, as if looking for something.

"You straight boy?" Juju said as he slowly started to reach for his piece, "You look a little jitty,"

"I can killed for this shit yo," he finally said, "Get this shit over with real quick and ya' better have my fucking money,"

"Killed for this? So you know who did this?" Juju pressed.

"Nah, that's the thing. No one know who the fuck that was so it could be anybody. Anybody!"

"What'd you see then?"

"I was like two houses down from Pookie's crib with my girl, we was just sitting in the front and shit, smoking some weed. I see a black car pull up, this nigga steps out and just starts knocking on Pookie's door. I knew that shit wasn't right 'cuz Pookie ain't been home in like three days and nobody rolling up to Pookie's crib like that unexpected you know? He stays there for like a good two minutes, pulls out his phone and calls somebody. He was on the phone for not but two seconds before he put that shit back in his pocket and that's when them niggas rolled up. It was like one of them car that like the white moms be having, you know them vans and shit? Motherfuckers roll the fucking door out and just blast that nigga. I mean, at least 50 shots my nigga."

"What they look like?"

"I mean, I dipped out as soon as shit started popping and I was gone inside my crib. That shit was a motherfucking set up my nigga,"

"I told you something ain't right about this," Tommy leaned forward.

"Now, my boy told you what he know. Where the money at?"

"Money?" Juju scoffed as he pulled out his gun, "You got five seconds to get the fuck out my car before I start tripping for y'all disrespecting me like that. Get the fuck out too, Tommy!"

They all shook their heads but once Juju took the safety off, they decided not to test his gangster. Tommy sighed as he got out the car, thinking that Juju was gonna put word in for him for putting in work like that but as soon as they all got out the car, Juju swerved out of the driveway and back onto the street before taking off.

"Fuck kind of shit is this Tommy?" Eddy was beyond himself, "That shit was foul yo!"

"Greezy was like his boy man so he tripping right now," Tommy explained, "I got you with some fire weed by the end of the day,"

"Good looks," Pat said as he dapped Tommy up, "Trey don't know what happened yo?"

"Nah, man. He said he was at the crib when shit popped off,"

"For real? I saw them talking as I was coping some weed from Greg,"

"Talking? When?"

"Right before I guess," Pat scratched his head, "Yeah, Trey pulled up, got out his car and they talked for at least five minutes. And then Greezy dipped,"

"He ain't say nothing about that," Tommy replied as he started to put the puzzle together.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You're gonna burn this house one day," Keisha laughed as she lowered the heat on the stove, "How'd you live by yourself all this time?"

"I don't got to ever worry about that no more," Arnez chuckled as he wrapped his arm around Keisha's waist and pressed his body against hers, "You feel that?"

"Stop it," Keisha giggled, "Da'Sean right there,"

"I miss the days when we could have sex with him in the room and he wouldn't even know nothing,"

"That never happened," she said with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah, it did. I just never told you,"

Keisha playfully slapped him on the shoulder with the kitchen rag as she got ready to set the dinner table up. Arnez decided to give it up as she denied his request for sex once again and decided to go play with Da'Sean to buy time.

"Papa, door." Da'Sean said as the door bell rang.

Arnez picked him up as he walked towards the front door.

"Marcus?"

The two man looked at each other with a gaze of utter shock as they just stood there while Da'Sean simply continued to touch Arnez's face.

"I----I didn't know you were coming,"

"The fuck you doing here?" The very imposing figure said as he stepped into the house.

"Don't curse in front of little man please," Arnez requested as he let him in, "Keisha didn't tell me you were coming,"

"It was supposed to be a surprise," he said as Marcus continued to try to work the situation out in his mind.

"Who is it, babe?" Keisha said from the kitchen as she started to hear some of the conversation.

"It's me,"

Keisha dropped everything and ran towards the living room as she jumped into her big brother's arms. "You didn't tell me you were coming!"

"Big surprise and stuff," Arnez scoffed as he placed Da'Sean down.

"I made the team and Mom told me you were living down here now and I wanted to tell you in person. You're looking at a Chicago Bear!"

The siblings hugged and embraced each other as they were filled with joy as Arnez sat awkwardly aside, placing Da'Sean on his knee.

"What the hell is he doing here?" Marcus brought his attention back to Arnez.

"You didn't tell him?" Arnez asked Keisha with an astonished face.

"Tell me what?"

"He---he's----we're...."

"We're together now," Arnez stepped forward, "We've been together for about a month or so actually but I'm serious, Marcus, I want to raise my family the right way."

"Your family? The fuck he talking about?"

"Marcus, Da'Sean is---"

"He's my son," Arnez picked Da'Sean back up, "And I'm looking forward to making your sister my woman someday Marcus,"

"You gotta be fucking kidding me," Marcus scoffed, "This fucking loser? You come back here for this fucking drop-out?"

"Nah, man. I got my stuff together man. I've cleaned up my act and now I got a degree and I'm moving up the ranks at my job trying to take care of her and Da'Sean. This my family man and I ain't going nowhere,"

"Family, ugh? You was really family-like that night,"

"Come on, Marcus. That's not fair," Keisha contested.

"Ain't fair? What ain't fair is the fact that auntie had to bust her ass to raise Da'Sean because of him! What ain't fair is all the shit we've been through because of this fucking scum and all the people like him,"

"He don't even hang with them anymore Marcus," Keisha continued to argue, "He's been clean for a year now and all he does is work, go to school and come here and help me with Da'Sean."

"How you gonna forgive him? Remember how much you cried that night? How much you cried every night?! He caused this! He caused all our problems!"

"I'm sor..."

Before Arnez could finish his sentence, Marcus laid his two massive hands on his neck and threw him against the couch. Arnez stumbled backwards, flipping over the couch as he landed on his back. Before he could get back up, Marcus and his 300+ pound body was on top of him, landing blow after blow. Keisha tried to stop him but he continued, relentlessly hit him on the back of the head before getting up.

"Get the fuck out! Get the fuck out!" Marcus yelled as he picked Arnez's body and kicked him out the house, "Next time I see you here, you better have a fucking gun motherfucker. I ain't going down like Sean either, bitch!"

[Today 6:58 PM] CountdowNxx : if you think a bunch of overrated thugs running through smoke is better than Osceola planting the burning spear at midfield then I don't know what to say to you
    [Today 11:27 PM] BazeGOAT : I'm gonna enjoy watching the Patriots lose some time in the next month.

El Duque by BazeGOAT

sig

#LetMileyTwerk #enterjameisjoke

Superstar

does tommy confront Trey or tell JuJu? I think after Juju blew him off for his last piece of advice he's going to confront Trey and Trey is gonna blast him

3. The Following User Says Thank You to redsox907 For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo
    Marcus gonna get banned from the NFL for abusing people.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to James For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

7. The Following User Says Thank You to djp73 For This Useful Post:

btw these updates were written like WAYYYY before all this NFL stuff happened

[Today 6:58 PM] CountdowNxx : if you think a bunch of overrated thugs running through smoke is better than Osceola planting the burning spear at midfield then I don't know what to say to you
    [Today 11:27 PM] BazeGOAT : I'm gonna enjoy watching the Patriots lose some time in the next month.

El Duque by BazeGOAT

sig

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Soapy(FAM) View Post
    btw these updates were written like WAYYYY before all this NFL stuff happened

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Baze For This Useful Post:

lie
    Season 2: Episode 6
    Toy Soldiers

Step by step, heart to heart, left right left
    We all fall down like toy soldiers
    Bit by bit, torn apart, we never win
    But the battle wages on for toy soldiers

"Ain't no way you telling me Imani badder than Joe's girl,"

"She is nigga," he leaned back against the chair, "Joe's girl lowkey mad regular,"

"He trippin' man," another chimed in, "He ain't ever fucked a bi...."

Before he could finish his thought, the door busted wide open and all the men inside saw were the barrel of at least three shotguns, all pointed right at them. They could only sigh as they knew the drill; face against the wall, point to where the money and product was and hope to God that none of the men were feeling trigger happy.

"Y'all niggas never learn," scoffed one of the armed man as he stuffed money into his duffle bag, "Tell Ice 'fuck you' from yours truly,"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Y'all got to be kidding me? Again? How much?"

Trey simply stared into the wall as he waited outside Woody's office, hearing all the commotion that was going on inside. One of Woody's crew got hit again, the third time in as many weeks. Ever since Crenshaw's crew up by the apartments got robbed, every corner was on high alert and Trey made sure he took the necessary steps to avoid being the next one to get jacked. The money never stayed in one spot overnight and neither did the product. While it was a risky tactic -- constantly moving the dope -- it made it hard for anyone to scope them out and run up on them.

Two other crews, both near the 23rd Street apartments, got robbed; the latest one happening just hours ago. The M.O. seemed to be the same; five dudes, all armed with pistols and one with a shotgun. In just three weeks, they had stolen at least twenty grand of cash and product. Everyone and their mother had a guess on who it was but no one was quite sure. Whoever it was, they didn't seem like they were going to stop anytime soon.

"Trey," Chad stepped outside and motioned Trey inside, "Boss wanna talk to you,"

Trey ran his finger through his nappy locks as he stood up and stepped into the large room, nodding to the individuals inside. Woody was sitting on top of a table, looking skinnier and weaker by the day. He was surrounded by his day one men; Chad, Travis and Big Zeek. Trey dapped everyone up before taking a sit across from Woody, hoping that they hadn't cracked his underground deal with Mo.

The extra money Trey made with Mo was worth the trouble, bringing in an extra grand or two each re-up. It didn't cost him much either, as Trey went through what Woody was providing him pretty quickly, using various tactics such a freebies and adding a little something on the top of every sale. It kept his customers happy and hooked, coming back to 'Uncle Trey' every time since they knew he had the hook up and would come through. Mo's product was also exponentially better and he'd sell it early, making sure everyone near his block knew that the best product came from his corner.

"How yo' block looking?"

"Pushing," Trey said with a hint of confidence, "Had to pay for some muscle the past week but it evened out, still ending up in the black."

"Good, good. That's real good," Woody got off the table and started to pace back and forth, "What the street been saying? About the stick-ups?"

"Ain't really listening to that," Trey ran his hand through his unkept beard, "Everybody got a story on who did it or what. I'm just worried about keeping my crew locked and ready,"

"I feel you. See, Trey, everybody in this room trust you. You looking at some OGs right now, motherfuckers who done put they work in. Now, you done the time for us, and we appreciate that. We really do and lord knows, you can push that fucking weight. These numbers Trey? I wasn't pushing that weight in the 80s my nigga! But you got to put the work in, you got to. How many bodies you got Zeek?"

"About twenty," the mammoth of a man said with a chuckle.

"Travis, you got at least ten right? See? To be in this inner circle, you got put blood in."

"I understand," Trey cleared his throat, "What you need me to do?"

"It's that Darius motherfucker, he's the one that's been hitting up our stash. One of Peanut's boys did time with him in County and he said he recognized his voice when he hit up their house. You gotta take care of that Trey," Woody approached Trey and placed his hand on his shoulder, "I want that motherfucker dead,"

"Darius? I ain't never heard of him. I.....I can put together a crew, couple guys I trust and take care of that for you and try to find him,"

"That's what I'm talking about partner," Woody dapped him up as Trey stood up, "In the meantime, Chad and Zeek gonna take care of your corner, make sure everything run smooth. Can't have them run up on that corner and steal our shit."

"Ain't need to do that really," Trey quickly mustered up, "Two, three days to find that nigga and in two days tops, we gonna smoke him."

"Can't risk it man," Woody wasn't having none of it, "That's our biggest corner and we can't risk losing that shit,"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If it ain't my favorite negrito,"

"Last time I'm telling you not to call me that," Trey clenched his jaw as Mo took a seat next to him on the bench.

"Oye, it ain't nice to fight in public, bad for our relationship. Matter of fact, until that old cabron winds up dead, we shouldn't be seen in public, period."

"Saw him today actually. He ain't looking too good so we shouldn't have to wait long,"

"I'm getting impatient Trey," Mo asserted, "Now, a little extra G here and there every couple of weeks ain't bad but if we can't make this shit big, like you fucking said, I'm taking my product elsewhere."

"No need for that," Trey shot back, "Actually, that's what I came to talk to you about. You might need to hold that next re-up, maybe a week."

"You got to be kidding me," Mo slumped his head, "We're barely making enough profit right now to be worth the risk and now we gotta halt the re-up? For a week?"

"Shit happened," Trey explained, "Woo---Ice is sending two of his main boys to look over the house while I go look for the person that's been hitting up our houses,"

"Heard about that," Mo chuckled, "That's the problem with you negros, y'all don't respect the game. Running up on each other and stealing the dope? That's school-grade shit,"

"Until I take care of him, I can't re-up. How the hell am I gonna explain to them niggas the extra dope?"

"You don't," Mo said very matter-of-factly, "You take them out. Look, they're Ice's right hand man, right? Even with Ice gone, they still might have a problem with making business with me and my people. You take them niggas out, now you the next man in line and the whole fucking show is yours."

Trey thought about it, not saying a single word as he mulled over what Mo had just suggested. Taking Greezy out was one thing, this was something completely different. While Trey had mixed feelings about Greezy, he understood that he needed him gone in order to make the people around him better and it also helped his quality of life, now living in his own two bedroom apartment. But going after Chad and Zeek was clearly business

Trey's simple plan to get to the top had turned into a massacre.
    Last edited by Soapy; 10-22-2014 at 11:33 AM.

El Duque by BazeGOAT

sig

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo
    last paragraph is confusing bruh "trey had mixed feelings about trey"?

ending of this too great for me to give up on it.

El Duque by BazeGOAT

sig

#FreeBobby

El Duque by BazeGOAT

sig