Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sympathy for the Devil.

Stand On Guard For Thee Captain Canada's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo
    Trey turning cold blooded, this is really shaping up nicely; the storyline demands the readers attention in every part.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Captain Canada For This Useful Post:

4. The Following User Says Thank You to djp73 For This Useful Post:

Superstar

I'm predicting Ice puts a hit on Trey for some reason, Ace kills Sean and goes to jail, Keisha OD's over guilt about Sean, and Keisha's brother (forgot his name) gets found out by the NCAA and loses eligibility. boom.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to redsox907 For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo
    symp

"I really think Stillwater is the best place for Marcus," Coach Morales said as he finished off his plate,"Those coaches want him bad and that's what matters the most,"

"I don't know," Regina replied as she continued to clear the table, "It's so far away. How about Alabama? We got some folks up in Birmingham that could keep an eye on him. Shoot, we use to spend the whole summer in Birmingham back when Marcus and Keke were little,"

Coach Morales groaned at the thought of losing his once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. "If Marcus goes to Oklahoma State, maybe I'll apply for a job there as a trainer or something,"

"That's really thoughtful of you," Regina replied as she took the now-empty plate out in front of him.

Marcus emerged from the back room with a towel over his shoulder. He leaned over and kiss his mom on the forehead, towering over her petite 5'3 frame. "Y'all talking about me, ain't y'all?"

"Signing Day is in a week Marcus," Coach Morales reminded him as he sat up, "You remember your visit, at Stillwater? It was real nice, wasn't it? At the end of the day, you have to make a decision and be happy with it. I can't make that decision for you but I'm telling you son, you'll make a whole lot of folks happy if you went to Stillwater,"

"What you mean by that?"

"I got a chance to snoop around, talk to some of the players that went there. They all say they got taken care. Real good. You and your family will never have to worry about another bill if you go to Oklahoma State son,"

"I have been dreaming of wearing them dope grey uniforms they got coach," Marcus responded with a chuckle.

"Yo," Ace said after taking a hit, "You ever think about how we like got so much money, got all this fucking dope and got a room full of naked bitches right there and we ain't fucking one of them? That shit brazy to me,"

"Speak for yourself," Greezy said with a laugh as he made eye contact with one of the girls, "I be all up in that bitch when y'all niggas leave."

"You gotta share yo," Ace replied, "That's just being selfish. You ain't never ran a train on a hoe before?"

"I ain't with that gay shit," Greezy said as he got up, revealing the piece behind his back.

"We'll revisit this conversation at another time but yo', on some real shit. We do got all this money and all these stones up in this house and the only thing stopping us from getting robbed is that piece on you," Trey said as he started to think about their situation, "We lucky they ain't ever run up on us,"

"You need to learn your history young blood," Greezy replied as he pulled a 40oz out the cabinet, "Ain't no nigga running up on Ice's shit. That's suicidal. But if a nigga was dumb enough to run up on me -- on us -- I'm gonna blaze em. Shoot first, ask never."

"My big bro really gonna leave me now," Keisha said as she playfully slapped Marcus on the head, "He's going to be a college educated man in four years. Ain't that some shit,"

"No way you giving me a hard time for this with smart ass over there," Marcus jabbed back as he placed his massive hand on Sean's shoulder, "If you smart, you gonna stick around with my boy Sean. You going to end up having a doctor for a husband and a NFL player as a brother. You don't even got to work for the rest of your life,"

"As soon as Princeton appeals their decision he's going to be gone too. He's coming back to his baby girl though,"

Sean smiled at the thought of aging and growing old with Keisha, the first girl he ever fell in a love with. Everything with Keisha felt right, even if her past constantly was being thrown in both their faces. Yeah, she had done somethings in the past that weren't great but she was different now. She had stopped smoking weed, deciding to focus on her grades and hoping that a strong senior year could hopefully get her into a good school or one of them black colleges. Sean's relationship with Marcus had grown too. He had earn Marcus' respect, even if it meant getting his ass whooped by Ace. That showed Marcus that Sean wasn't a push-over and he knew that his sister was in good hands and he didn't have to worry about her when she was with Sean.

"What we doing around here?" Sean finally said something as he realized that they were past 21st street and heading north, somewhere he had never been to before. This neighborhood was a stark contrast to the one where Sean live, where every house was the same color with white picket fences.

"I got tired of being the third wheel so I'm going to pick up this girl I've been talking to lately and we'll properly celebrate the fact I'm about to be a Cowboy," Marcus replied, turning on 22nd.

"Wait, hold up. Ain't that Ace?" Keisha said as she leaned closer to the window, trying to see if that was his face under the night light, "Fuck he doing around here?"

Sean could fill the anger inside him rile up as they stopped at the stop light, across the street from where Ace was standing. He knew that Keisha liked him, maybe she even loved him but she did have a thing for bad boys, something Sean will never be able to fulfill but Trey and Ace sure did. He often caught her staring at them whenever they were at parties or at school, and just now, when she said his name, her face lit up.

"I'll be right back," Sean said as he opened the door and got out the car, drawing puzzled looks from Marcus and Keisha.

"Get back in the car babe," Keisha said as she stuck her head out the car window, "You don't have to do this."

"Let him," Marcus said with a chuckle, "That boy finally growing some balls,"

Sean's adrenaline rushed as he crossed the street, heading straight towards Ace. Ace paid him no mind as he continued to try to light his cigarette but to no avail as the wind continues to blow through the cold night. Sean hadn't thought of a plan so when he got in front of Ace, he did the fist thing that came to his mind; smack the cigarette out of his hand.

"What the fuck...,"

"Where the hell is your boyfriend Trey now, ugh?" Sean yelled as he got into Ace's face, grabbing him by the collar, "You remember me, motherfucker?"

"Fuck of me little bitch," Ace responded, simply pushing Sean away from him.

"I ain't no bitch!"

Sean surprised Ace with a swift hook, knocking his much taller and bigger opponent to the ground. Ace rubbed his tongue against cheek, tasting blood. Before he could get up, Sean kicked him right in the gut, sending him tumbling to the ground.

"Sean, stop!" Keisha yelled as she got out of the car and started to cross the street.

"What now little bitch!" Sean continued to scream as he continue to land kick on Ace's torso, landing shot after shot as Ace simply could not defend himself.

"What the hell," Trey said as he swung the door open to see Sean pummeling Ace on the sidewalk. He took one step before hearing five loud bangs, followed by a thud.

Trey turned around, placing his hands over his ear in pain. There was Greezy, standing on top of the porch with a Glock in his hand. Everything slowed down as he saw Ace frantically crawl away from Sean's body. There was blood everywhere. Everything went to silent. Everything was still. And then reality set in.

Greezy jumped over the porch steps and took off running, throwing the gun into a nearby bush as soon as he turned the corner. Ace managed to pick himself up, panicking as he saw the blood on his shirt. There was blood everywhere. So much blood as Sean's body started to twitch before becoming still. Keisha's screams were deafening as Marcus pulled her back into the car before driving away. Trey just stood there over Sean's lifeless body. Everything happened so fast but now, life slowed down as Trey drown out the siren sounds, which were getting louder and louder. Trey was finally yanked by Ace, who pulled him away from the body. The two took off running as they saw the siren lights get closer and closer.

Uh, Sean? Yeah, this is your dad calling.....again. I’ve been calling you for the past hour or so but you haven’t been picking up so I hope you’re okay. The letter from Princeton came in the mail and I know we said we’d read it together but I couldn’t help it........you got accepted son! They said they looked it over and decided they were going to accept you. I’m so proud of you son and I just really want you to know that. Well, me and your mom are waiting for you at home and uh, just think about where and how you want to celebrate this.
    Last edited by Soapy; 07-30-2014 at 1:18 AM.

[Today 6:58 PM] CountdowNxx : if you think a bunch of overrated thugs running through smoke is better than Osceola planting the burning spear at midfield then I don't know what to say to you
    [Today 11:27 PM] BazeGOAT : I'm gonna enjoy watching the Patriots lose some time in the next month.

El Duque by BazeGOAT

sig

#LetMileyTwerk #enterjameisjoke

symp

Epilogue:

sean jones barnes

[Today 6:58 PM] CountdowNxx : if you think a bunch of overrated thugs running through smoke is better than Osceola planting the burning spear at midfield then I don't know what to say to you
    [Today 11:27 PM] BazeGOAT : I'm gonna enjoy watching the Patriots lose some time in the next month.

El Duque by BazeGOAT

sig

Had a blast writing this so I hope y'all enjoyed it. Decided to do a short mini-serie because I was able to map out and plan every update so from Episode 1, I knew how the Series Finale was going to be like so I was able to shape the story into what I wanted it to be, episode by episode. I might do a spin-off of this, not sure with which character. Or I might just drop a new mini-serie in a month or so. Leave your comments here so I can now what the people want.

Sincerely yours, Soap de la Ghetto.

El Duque by BazeGOAT

sig

Stand On Guard For Thee Captain Canada's Avatar

Trey got fucked over. Greazy is a bitch.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Captain Canada For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo
    Fuck Greezy, Sean was that nigga.

#TYBG

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Josh For This Useful Post:

what about Keisha in the epilogue?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to djp73 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    Trey got fucked over. Greazy is a bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh(FAM) View Post
    Fuck Greezy, Sean was that nigga.
    So much Greezy hate.

Quote Originally Posted by djp73 View Post
    what about Keisha in the epilogue?
    It's kind of implied Re-read Marcus' epilogue imo.

El Duque by BazeGOAT

sig