Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: The Walking Dead

still shitty tho. beth literally had no reason to stab dawn, seems like a forced death to me but...

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo
    she definitely had plenty of reasons to stab dawn

Not saying it was but that was a huge character loss... I felt her growth over the past season and a half was enormous and was only getting better.

Definitely sad to see here go. They did a great job developing her character into a strong individual, maybe one of the strongest in the group. She wasn't going to let herself be compromised and turned into something she didn't want to be. Ironic that she was killed by someone so compromised in the end.

This is Noah's fault ultimately, he'll never be forgiven.

Superstar

I had it spoiled for me. Walking Dead's FB page posted the picture of Daryl carrying her out of the hospital on fb after the episode aired on the East Coast, 3 hours earlier than I was going to see it

But she definitely had reason to stab Dawn. But Dawn didn't intend to shoot Beth either. It's all shitty. Tbqh surprised Rick didn't kill the rest of them right there.

I'll be honest, I cried She was actually one of my favorite characters too. I actually liked that finale. Had some action but not a lot. I can't wait for Morgan to either meet up with them or have him own episodes. So far she is right the first part and last part. Middle part is on the way.

Last edited by Justin; 12-03-2014 at 2:58 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Justin For This Useful Post:

obviously as a whole she did, but in that moment she did not. who in their right mind thinks a pair of scissors is going to do anything? dawn had no power in that situation and rick couldve easily said nah no thanks, we'll be going with beth and noah

reading other things i can see why she did want to die by "suicide by cop" or however its phrased because she murdered someone and thats not who she is, which is something she discussed with dawn prior to them getting into that scuffle. it just all seemed very forced to me compared to other deaths in this show

and granted beth did show a nice growth from her introduction from season 2 i dont really care that shes gone. she was literally in 3 episodes the past 2 seasons. maggie mentioned her maybe once or twice. not a huge character loss imho

Superstar

the emotional loss for the group is there though. Beth is someone who all of them, except Daryl, hadn't seen since the Prison. And now she has been found and they go on a mission to rescue her, bring the group as whole as it can be again. Then right when they're about to achieve that, she's gone in an instant. I can see it having a huge emotional effect on Daryl, Maggie and Glenn, and Carol as well. And everyone is going to push Noah away imo