Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Workout Thread

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo
    Awesome man, looking forward to it. I hit the gym today after class. I am trying this new routine a friend of mine passed along of Jason Ferrugia's. I did dead lifts, weighted push ups and incline dumbbell rows. I was definitely feeling it after being gone so long. Going for cardio tomorrow probably.

Nice. I did my same routine yesterday. Today I did a leg workout, squats, lunges, calf raises, and I ran a little bit. I really like my regular routine, but I'm going to switch it up throughout the week so I don't get too sore.
    Go Hoosiers

very nice, you doing weighted lunges? I suck so bad at lunges by far my worst exercise. What's your usual upper body routine?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheese2121 View Post
    very nice, you doing weighted lunges? I suck so bad at lunges by far my worst exercise. What's your usual upper body routine?
    Yeah. They do suck. I only use 20 pound weights, eventually I'll probably go up to 30 or so. 20 pounds is definitely fine for now haha I hate those. If you're talking about arms, then I do arm curls, bench press, butterflies, and chin-ups. I haven't really planned out an upper-body workout. I'm gonna try to get in deadlifts, tricep pushups, and overhead extensions somewhere.
    Go Hoosiers

Mr.Elite
    I workout 3 times a week... trying to get stronger for baseball season.... I usually do squats, bench, seated row, incline leg press, walking squats, calf raises, curls, and then dips

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo
    Sweet as, glad this thread is here, i will put my program up.

4-5 times a week lifting.

I bought a nice pair of Nike's to try and inspire me to go for some morning runs. I went twice but haven't been for like 2 weeks. Will aim to go Monday morning.

Happy to see all replies in this thread guys! Looking forward to seeing your routine Bailey. Anyone doing any diets? I try to eat well some but being in college and constantly on the go frequently hurts that. I guess I have never gotten serious enough about it to go on a scheduled meal to meal basis. I know its definitely beneficial but its just hard to find the time and I'm not sure I want to give up that much. I figure running and lifting and being active is enough to keep me happy.

I'll be hitting the gym this afternoon, pullups, barbell military presses, and squats on the agenda for me. I am still feeling those dead lifts from Wednesday haha such a good exercise though.

Haven't been able to work out since Thursday, I really want to but I got the flu bug on Friday. Hard to work out when you're sick. Oh well, at least I'm getting some rest, I can go hard next week, or tomorrow if I'm feeling it.
    Go Hoosiers

T3ach M3 How To Dougi3! joshrmlb's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo
    I also work out 3 times a week. Monday, Wednesday, and usually Saturday. Anyone here ever do cleans? I was told that was a one of the most grueling exercise by my gym buddy. I keep on getting better at them.