Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Graphic Requests

Pro

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo
    I'm coming here for a weird request. I am looking to stick my nose into messing with the textures at the tracks I run and put some sort of design/logo of my chise on all the tracks. I am looking for a bit of creativity and someone that can make it huge (2048x1024) and a .png file so I don't have a background.

It's got to be a bit 80's looking with not a whole lot of color. It can be all black and white if wanted I just don't want to see neon crap lol. Some sort of logo you could see being painted on the infield grass Saying "Sacrafice's Racing Legacy" popping out with "Rewritting the History of NASCAR" along the bottom of said design/logo. Anything else is up to the person doing it and if you could or would or want to you can throw your name for credit in the corner or what have you. That would be nice since it will be seen by others than just here.

It needs to be huge for the track textures and then I can resize it myself for other uses like maybe a watermark for my pics and videos or what ever I can come up with so it would be something well used. Everyone knows making smaller don't ruin the resolution like making bigger. I am not asking for a masterpiece, just something rather simple, but like I said the creativity is all up to you.

Thank you in advance if someone takes on my request and I will be eternally grateful lol... And if it's too much I completely understand.

Bryan
    (Sacrafice)

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo
    Hi guys,

I have a sort of "different" request. I was wondering if someone could make me a background for my YouTube channel.

You can see when you look at it, there's a thing of black squares and such. I'm looking for something to put there. I don't know the size, but if someone does, could you post it here or something?

Basically, I'd like the background to just have my YT name (TheCutch22) somewhere, with the channel name (mpejkrm) in one of the corners, pretty small. I'd also like to have Andrew McCutchen and Mike Glennon in there... for the background of the background, I dunno, maybe put PNC Park and Carter-Finley or something? Whatever you all come up with. Thanks guys.

Hey guys, I need a banner for my FM 13 Chise.

Text: The Managerial Career of Torsten Thomas Thornquist

Pictures: Just general soccer stuff, maybe a Vimmerby IF crest on it somewhere

Color scheme: Black and Yellow

If you need any other details, PM me.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo
    Hey guys, I need a banner for my M25 Titans 'Chise I just started.

Text: Titan Up | Tennessee Titans

Pictures: Not too familiar with the team, pick some popular players or something lol

Color scheme: Titans Colors is fine.

Use your artistic skills and make whatever you think looks good. I understand you can't rush perfection. Thanks in advance.

I would like a banner for my chise Motor City Bad Boys. Its NFL HC 09 with the Detroit Lions.

Pictures: 1 of these pictures of Calvin:

Then if it doesn't look too bad, this:
    or this one if its better:

Then this:
    Last edited by Kirk; 01-22-2014 at 11:57 AM.

CLICK PICTURE TO FOLLOW!

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo
    Can someone kindly remove the watermarks please?

Banner plz